Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Welcome to the Art room!

Here is the first post of what I hope to be many as we begin our adventures in art together! 

I hope you have all been having a wonderful summer.  I have been enjoying the summer by planning fun project for us to do togther this year as well as preparing our art room for our new adventures. 

On this classroom blog I plan to share our classroom experiences, details about projects we are working on, fun art facts, and other things artsy as they come along.  Hope you find it informative as well and enjoyable. 

If at anytime you have comments or suggestions about something you want to see more of or have posted more regularly on our class blog please feel free to email me and let me know.

I can't wait to meet you at the school open house or during the first days of school!